The Chapel is located on the main floor directly opposite the main entrance to Old Main. Its dimensions are 48 by 70 feet with a seating capacity of about 400. The numerous portraits hanging on the walls are of former members of the faculty and noted alumni. In 1908 religious services were conducted each morning and attendance by the student body was mandatory. Prior to the early 1880s this room was reserved for commencements and larger meetings. Old Main's present room 204 served as the college chapel and was known as "Prayer Hall."
8 X 10 photograph
Chapel with wooden benches, raised platform with pulpit and seating, and piano.